ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Direct Deposit Social Security Checks
- The Weekend Guide June 14 – 16, 2013
- Housing Market Recovering…Are You Ready to Become a Homeowner?
- The Weekend Guide June 7 – 9, 2013
- Tips for Protecting Against Debit Card Fraud
- The Weekend Guide May 31 – June 2, 2013
- Shopping Smart Can Save You Money
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsCouncilman Joe Busciano is addressing the parking issues in San Pedro and Wilmington. The councilman’s proposal contains an aggressive 5 Point Plan: Remove 509 parking meters in low-demand areas within San Pedro and Wilmington. Offer free parking at three city-owned parking lots (Parking lots 641,...