ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
tax day Archive
Posted on February 2, 2012 | No CommentsCheck out this handy infographic that shows you the advantages of filing your taxes early. Thank you TurboTax. Other things to keep in mind Once your tax return is submitted, you can check the status of your refund by using this website. Be sure to wait 72...
Posted on January 24, 2012 | No CommentsClick here to learn more about the changes that have been added to this year’s 1040 tax form. The post is the second piece of the two-part blog series. Click here to read the first installment. Bill Bischoff reports, 1/19/2012. Note: Tax Day is April 17, 2012
Posted on January 24, 2012 | No CommentsIn our previous post, we covered some basics to help you read and understand your paycheck better. Now let’s talk about W-2 forms. This handy document is awaited by many once January rolls in. Below is a quick breakdown to help you understand the document...
Posted on January 19, 2012 | No CommentsClick here to learn the new changes that have been added to this year’s 1040 tax form. The post is part 1 of a two-part series. Bill Bischoff reports, 1/11/2012. Note: Tax Day is April 17, 2012