ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- In honor and recognition of John Coleman’s leadership and vision.
- ILWU Helps Kids in San Pedro & Wilmington with a Christmas Toy Drive party
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
tax day Archive
Posted on February 2, 2012 | No CommentsCheck out this handy infographic that shows you the advantages of filing your taxes early. Thank you TurboTax. Other things to keep in mind Once your tax return is submitted, you can check the status of your refund by using this website. Be sure to wait 72...
Posted on January 24, 2012 | No CommentsClick here to learn more about the changes that have been added to this year’s 1040 tax form. The post is the second piece of the two-part blog series. Click here to read the first installment. Bill Bischoff reports, 1/19/2012. Note: Tax Day is April 17, 2012
Posted on January 24, 2012 | 2 CommentsIn our previous post, we covered some basics to help you read and understand your paycheck better. Now let’s talk about W-2 forms. This handy document is awaited by many once January rolls in. Below is a quick breakdown to help you understand the document...
Posted on January 19, 2012 | No CommentsClick here to learn the new changes that have been added to this year’s 1040 tax form. The post is part 1 of a two-part series. Bill Bischoff reports, 1/11/2012. Note: Tax Day is April 17, 2012