ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Direct Deposit Social Security Checks
- The Weekend Guide June 14 – 16, 2013
- Housing Market Recovering…Are You Ready to Become a Homeowner?
- The Weekend Guide June 7 – 9, 2013
- Tips for Protecting Against Debit Card Fraud
- The Weekend Guide May 31 – June 2, 2013
- Shopping Smart Can Save You Money
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Supreme Court Archive
Posted on October 16, 2012 | No CommentsThe Supreme Court declined a case that would have eliminated early voting in Ohio. Early voting allows residents of Ohio to place their votes during the last three days before Election Day. The process began in 2005 and hit a peak in 2008 – it is...