ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Direct Deposit Social Security Checks
- The Weekend Guide June 14 – 16, 2013
- Housing Market Recovering…Are You Ready to Become a Homeowner?
- The Weekend Guide June 7 – 9, 2013
- Tips for Protecting Against Debit Card Fraud
- The Weekend Guide May 31 – June 2, 2013
- Shopping Smart Can Save You Money
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
social media Archive
Posted on December 30, 2011 | No CommentsBefore ringing in the new year, we’d like to thank you, our members and friends, for your loyalty and trust. And let’s not forget all the friendly smiles – we’re extremely thankful for those too. It’s been a pleasure serving all of you, and we...
Posted on December 9, 2011 | 2 CommentsWe reached another milestone within the ILWU Credit Union – 1000+ ‘Likes’ on our company’s Facebook page. We’d like to thank our members, friends and supporters for helping us build this online community. With the growing evolution of smartphones and now iPads and tablets, we want...
Posted on October 13, 2011 | No CommentsYou’ve probably noticed a little bit more activity on the ILWUCU Facebook page and blog. There’s a reason for that. My name is Alejandra Gutierrez – Alex for short, and I’m the new Social Media Specialist for the ILWU Credit Union. My responsibilities include handling...