ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- In honor and recognition of John Coleman’s leadership and vision.
- ILWU Helps Kids in San Pedro & Wilmington with a Christmas Toy Drive party
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
real estate Archive
Posted on June 10, 2013 | No CommentsHousing market recovering Lately there has been quite a bit of buzz on the improving economy, the housing market recovering and what that means to the current housing market. Housing prices have been on the increase for the past four months in more than 15 major...
Posted on March 26, 2012 | No CommentsA recent study conducted by Trulia found that it is cheaper to buy a home than to rent in 98 of America’s 100 largest metros. For Southern California, homes are usually less pricier as you move towards the desert and away from the beach. However, there...
Bank of America to reduce principal for up to 200,000 homeowners – as featured in the Los Angeles TimesPosted on March 12, 2012 | No CommentsBank of America will reduce the principal amount for as many as 200,000 underwater homeowners. As a result of a recent government foreclosure settlement, the major bank will reduce each principal amount by about $100,000. Eligible underwater homeowners include those that have a loan serviced...
Posted on July 1, 2011 | No CommentsDespite the best housing numbers we have seen in 8 months, Editor-in-Chief of AOL Real Estate cautions you from getting too excited. She believes that it is too early to assume that this will be an ongoing trend. This increase in housing sales could be...