ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
real estate Archive
Posted on March 26, 2012 | No CommentsA recent study conducted by Trulia found that it is cheaper to buy a home than to rent in 98 of America’s 100 largest metros. For Southern California, homes are usually less pricier as you move towards the desert and away from the beach. However, there...
Bank of America to reduce principal for up to 200,000 homeowners – as featured in the Los Angeles TimesPosted on March 12, 2012 | No CommentsBank of America will reduce the principal amount for as many as 200,000 underwater homeowners. As a result of a recent government foreclosure settlement, the major bank will reduce each principal amount by about $100,000. Eligible underwater homeowners include those that have a loan serviced...
Posted on July 1, 2011 | No CommentsDespite the best housing numbers we have seen in 8 months, Editor-in-Chief of AOL Real Estate cautions you from getting too excited. She believes that it is too early to assume that this will be an ongoing trend. This increase in housing sales could be...