ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 6 – 8, 2013
- How Unions Helped Shape Labor Day
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Occupy LA Archive
Posted on December 12, 2011 | No CommentsThe Occupy movement moved it’s way to the ports along the West Coast on Monday, and temporarily shut down port facilities in Oakland, Los Angeles and Portland, Oregon. The International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) which represents 15,000 dock workers, elected to detach itself from...
Posted on November 30, 2011 | No CommentsThe Occupy LA movement is moving to the ports. The group stated on it’s website that it plans to disrupt Southern California seaports on December 12, specifically the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. The movement plans to target SSA Marine, a shipping company...