ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
November 6 ballot Archive
Posted on October 11, 2012 | No CommentsThe campaign against Proposition 32 recently published updates on their website. Below is a quick summary: October 11, 2012 – The Los Angeles Board of Supervisors voted 3-2 and urged voters to vote no on Proposition 32 on the November 6 ballot. Supervisors Don Knabe and Michael Antonovich were...