ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
new year Archive
Posted on January 3, 2013 | No CommentsLet’s welcome the New Year! Today is a good time to take stock, reflect and renew. The great thing about today is we survived yesterday. Embrace today and look toward the future with hope. Sit down and list your achievements, the time shared with family...
Posted on December 29, 2011 | No CommentsEvery new year, we resolve to do more yet only a small percentage of individuals actually keep their new year’s resolutions. Businesses have resolutions too, but we call them by different names – goals, plans, projects, enhancements. These apply (or should) to everything within a...
Posted on December 27, 2011 | No CommentsStart the new year right with these few tips which include everything from reserving that New Year’s Eve dinner to canceling month-to-month subscriptions. Let’s make 2012 a better financial year. Read the entire article here, 12/27/2011.