ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 6 – 8, 2013
- How Unions Helped Shape Labor Day
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
new year Archive
Posted on January 3, 2013 | No CommentsLet’s welcome the New Year! Today is a good time to take stock, reflect and renew. The great thing about today is we survived yesterday. Embrace today and look toward the future with hope. Sit down and list your achievements, the time shared with family...
Posted on December 29, 2011 | No CommentsEvery new year, we resolve to do more yet only a small percentage of individuals actually keep their new year’s resolutions. Businesses have resolutions too, but we call them by different names – goals, plans, projects, enhancements. These apply (or should) to everything within a...
Posted on December 27, 2011 | No CommentsStart the new year right with these few tips which include everything from reserving that New Year’s Eve dinner to canceling month-to-month subscriptions. Let’s make 2012 a better financial year. Read the entire article here, 12/27/2011.