ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Bank of America to reduce principal for up to 200,000 homeowners – as featured in the Los Angeles TimesPosted on March 12, 2012 | No CommentsBank of America will reduce the principal amount for as many as 200,000 underwater homeowners. As a result of a recent government foreclosure settlement, the major bank will reduce each principal amount by about $100,000. Eligible underwater homeowners include those that have a loan serviced...