ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- In honor and recognition of John Coleman’s leadership and vision.
- ILWU Helps Kids in San Pedro & Wilmington with a Christmas Toy Drive party
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
money-saving tips Archive
Posted on November 17, 2011 | No CommentsAs the holiday crunch approaches everyone is looking for more ways to stretch their dollar and save. And with Black Friday ads already displayed throughout the public and internet, we figured it would be a good idea gather and compile some helpful information for you. First,...
Posted on November 16, 2011 | 2 CommentsA couple of days ago, we covered a few money-saving tips for the holidays. As promised, below is part 2 of the original blog series, Money-Saving Tips for the Holidays. Happy reading and saving! Shop early and online Check out your favorites stores now since...
Posted on November 14, 2011 | 2 CommentsThanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner – Christmas is 40 days away (from today), but who’s counting? For many, it’s the season of excitement and added stress – holidays plans, trips, shopping and spending. A majority of us forget to keep our wallets...