ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Middle Harbor project Archive
OOCL and Long Beach finalize deal for 40-year lease of Middle Harbor terminal – as featured in Port TechnologyPosted on April 10, 2012 | No Comments“The largest and most far-reaching terminal lease” at the Port of Long Beach is a done deal. OOCL, the Hong Kong-based shipping company and the city of Long Beach have finalized a 40-year lease that will bring major improvements to the Middle Harbor Terminal. “The...
Posted on January 20, 2012 | No CommentsThe Port of Long Beach and OOCL of Hong Kong are finalizing a 40-year, $4.6-billion lease. The Middle Harbor project is expected to create 14,000 permanent jobs and 1,000 temporary construction jobs. Upon completion, the site is expected to be the greenest and most advanced cargo terminals...