ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- In honor and recognition of John Coleman’s leadership and vision.
- ILWU Helps Kids in San Pedro & Wilmington with a Christmas Toy Drive party
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Middle Harbor project Archive
OOCL and Long Beach finalize deal for 40-year lease of Middle Harbor terminal – as featured in Port TechnologyPosted on April 10, 2012 | No Comments“The largest and most far-reaching terminal lease” at the Port of Long Beach is a done deal. OOCL, the Hong Kong-based shipping company and the city of Long Beach have finalized a 40-year lease that will bring major improvements to the Middle Harbor Terminal. “The...
Posted on January 20, 2012 | No CommentsThe Port of Long Beach and OOCL of Hong Kong are finalizing a 40-year, $4.6-billion lease. The Middle Harbor project is expected to create 14,000 permanent jobs and 1,000 temporary construction jobs. Upon completion, the site is expected to be the greenest and most advanced cargo terminals...