ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Direct Deposit Social Security Checks
- The Weekend Guide June 14 – 16, 2013
- Housing Market Recovering…Are You Ready to Become a Homeowner?
- The Weekend Guide June 7 – 9, 2013
- Tips for Protecting Against Debit Card Fraud
- The Weekend Guide May 31 – June 2, 2013
- Shopping Smart Can Save You Money
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Memorial Day weekend Archive
Posted on May 23, 2013 | No CommentsThe Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide has been dropped off by the stork and is wrapped in swaddling clothes ready for your review! This weekend is Memorial Day weekend and the kickoff to a fun summer time season. Some of the things this weekend to do include Cult watching, hanging with Cheech...
Posted on May 25, 2012 | No CommentsMemorial Day weekend has arrived, and so has summer. Wondering what to do or where to go? Check out this list of interesting and newsworthy events, happenings and yes, even grilling accessories and recipes. Angeles National Forest reopens recreation areas If you’re an outdoors person who...