ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Los Angeles Archive
Posted on March 14, 2013 | No CommentsThe Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide is here and awaiting your review. We have compiled a list of some things to relieve weekend boredom and get you away from chores for a little bit. Look through the list and plan something for the weekend. Bring a fantastic...
Posted on February 27, 2013 | No CommentsThe Longshoremen’s weekend guide is HERE! It’s that time again…time to relax, forget about work for a little while and enjoy yourself! Do you have any idea of what you want to do? Here are some suggestions to get the fun time plans rolling. Check...
Posted on January 16, 2013 | No CommentsGo out and do something fun this weekend! Look through the latest installment of the ILWU Credit Union Longshoremen Weekend Guide to get ideas. Do you want to have fun in the San Pedro, Orange County, or Los Angeles? Take the kids somewhere they’ll remember when...
Posted on July 19, 2012 | No CommentsAs if you didn’t have enough summer plans in mind, here are more to think about. A list of ten things you shouldn’t miss in LA this summer, collected by Forbes. We’re happy to see Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles on the list. Read...