ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
labor unions Archive
Posted on September 17, 2012 | No CommentsThe state law that would end collective bargaining rights for a majority of public workers was struck down by a Wisconsin judge on Friday (9/14/12). The state law was introduced by Governor Scott Walker. Wisconsin unions celebrated the ruling although it is unclear how it will...
Posted on July 6, 2012 | No CommentsSan Pedro was bustling last Thursday, all in the name of labor and art. It all started with five individuals – one gallery owner and four volunteers (a mix of casuals and Longshoremen) who wanted to inspire and celebrate labor-friendly artists. The San Pedro Labor...
Posted on December 12, 2011 | No CommentsThe Occupy movement moved it’s way to the ports along the West Coast on Monday, and temporarily shut down port facilities in Oakland, Los Angeles and Portland, Oregon. The International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) which represents 15,000 dock workers, elected to detach itself from...
Posted on June 28, 2011 | No Comments“The goal isn’t to enroll the people behind those doors in a conventional union” notes Meyerson, “but, rather, into a mass organization of the unemployed and the underpaid that can turn out votes in 2012 and act as an ongoing pressure group for job creation...