ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
- Financing Tips to Make Sure a New Vehicle is in Your Future
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Johnie ‘Bubblegum’ Thomas Archive
Posted on May 30, 2012 | No CommentsJohnie Thomas has been working the ports since 1956 . This year, at 79, he will retire from the International Longshore and Warehouse Union. Below is a summary of his story – the Longshoreman’s story – as featured in the SFGate.com article. “When I started on...