ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Jobs Bill Archive
Posted on March 21, 2012 | No CommentsCredit unions cater to about 90 million Americans and provide substantial benefits to local communities and their economies. And yet unlike commercial banks, credit unions do not have access to external capital (e.g. stocks). Additional capital could help accelerate the credit union industry. The Capital...