ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
ILWUCU Christmas Club Archive
Posted on January 5, 2012 | No CommentsEvery year we promise ourselves to be financially savvier and smarter than the previous. We’ve all had the hard talk with ourselves “I’m going to be good, I’m going to stop using my credit card or debit card so much”, or in my case, “I’ll...
Posted on November 14, 2011 | 2 CommentsThanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner – Christmas is 40 days away (from today), but who’s counting? For many, it’s the season of excitement and added stress – holidays plans, trips, shopping and spending. A majority of us forget to keep our wallets...