ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- In honor and recognition of John Coleman’s leadership and vision.
- ILWU Helps Kids in San Pedro & Wilmington with a Christmas Toy Drive party
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Posted on December 21, 2011 | No CommentsThere’s was a slight chill in the air upon arriving at the ILWU Memorial Hall. The minor bite of the Southern California winter lingered in the early morning hours, yet did little to stop the kind acts in motion. We entered the hall and in...
Posted on December 12, 2011 | No CommentsThe Occupy movement moved it’s way to the ports along the West Coast on Monday, and temporarily shut down port facilities in Oakland, Los Angeles and Portland, Oregon. The International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) which represents 15,000 dock workers, elected to detach itself from...
Posted on November 23, 2011 | 6 CommentsFrom a company and individual perspective, we felt honored to witness and be part of the ILWU’s 14th Annual “Feed the Community” event. You often hear about that holiday or Christmas feeling in the air, while Thanksgiving is more often associated with a scent –...
Posted on September 9, 2011 | No CommentsIn Longview, Washington, hundreds of longshoremen blocked the entrance of a grain terminal. The police were far outnumbered. 300-400 Longshoremen appeared and more are expected. The ILWU called for mobilization on their ILWU Facebook Page. Click here to read more about this article from the Los Angeles Times...