ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
ILWU Visa Platinum Archive
Posted on December 15, 2011 | No CommentsThe extra chilly nights, the 60 and low 70 degree weather while the palm trees continue to sway – this can only mean one thing for us Californians, the holidays are here! In order to make things a little brighter and merrier, here’s a quick...
Posted on December 7, 2011 | 8 CommentsSpecial Promotion Time! With Christmas just 17 days away, you have little time to worry about credit cards and interest rates – please allow us to help! Look into the ILWU Credit Union Visa Platinum, the credit card specifically designed for you, our members. During...
Posted on December 2, 2011 | No CommentsLet’s talk about credit cards. Yeah, we know… it’s a love/hate relationship, especially during the holidays. It’s so tempting and easy to get caught up in charging all or most seasonal expenses. You’ll pay the credit card off later right? A new report states that Americans...
Posted on November 17, 2011 | No CommentsAs the holiday crunch approaches everyone is looking for more ways to stretch their dollar and save. And with Black Friday ads already displayed throughout the public and internet, we figured it would be a good idea gather and compile some helpful information for you. First,...