ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 6 – 8, 2013
- How Unions Helped Shape Labor Day
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
free checking Archive
Posted on March 1, 2012 | No CommentsWould you like to move your money to the ILWU Credit Union? Well, here’s a few steps you can take to make the process much easier. First, don’t close out your existing bank account(s) right away. You may have pending payments (via Bill Pay or automatic payments), so...
Posted on January 25, 2012 | No CommentsBack in December, we asked our Facebook community one simple question: “How we can make the ILWU Credit Union better for you?” Plenty of great comments were received – a BIG thanks to all who participated. In order to address some of the main comments and issues, we’ve created...
Posted on October 24, 2011 | No CommentsWhat can you do to improve your daily decisions involving your money? We live in a world filled with many choices, but many are discouraged from exploring because let’s face it, the information is scattered and sometimes difficult to understand. And if you follow the...