ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
free checking Archive
Posted on March 1, 2012 | No CommentsWould you like to move your money to the ILWU Credit Union? Well, here’s a few steps you can take to make the process much easier. First, don’t close out your existing bank account(s) right away. You may have pending payments (via Bill Pay or automatic payments), so...
Posted on January 25, 2012 | No CommentsBack in December, we asked our Facebook community one simple question: “How we can make the ILWU Credit Union better for you?” Plenty of great comments were received – a BIG thanks to all who participated. In order to address some of the main comments and issues, we’ve created...
Posted on October 24, 2011 | No CommentsWhat can you do to improve your daily decisions involving your money? We live in a world filled with many choices, but many are discouraged from exploring because let’s face it, the information is scattered and sometimes difficult to understand. And if you follow the...