ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 6 – 8, 2013
- How Unions Helped Shape Labor Day
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Posted on May 4, 2012 | No CommentsAre you an organ donor? If you are, you can now display this information on your Facebook profile thanks to the company’s new initiative. Starting May 1, users can specify if they are organ donors and share the story behind their decision to donate. All donation...
Posted on January 28, 2012 | No CommentsBelow is the third and final installment of our blog series. You can read the first installment here: Answers and Reminders: ATMs. The second post can be found here. Happy reading! Talk to Us on Facebook We have this social platform for several reasons: to connect...
Posted on January 26, 2012 | No CommentsBelow is the second installment of our blog series. We hope to address some of the top Facebook comments mentioned in December. You can read the first post here: Answers and Reminders: ATMs. Let the sharing begin! “There’s an App for…” Let’s cut right to the chase....