ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
event for kids Archive
Posted on November 20, 2012 | No CommentsThis week and weekend is all about free family photos, Turkey trots and a holiday celebration with snow, Santa and reindeer. Your Longshoremen Weekend Guide is ready! What will you do this weekend? And don’t be ashamed if your answer involves enjoying leftover turkey. Happening...
Posted on November 14, 2012 | No CommentsParticipate in a Thanksgiving wine tasting event, shop for the best ski or snowboarding gear, start your Christmas shopping, explore your crafty side or visit Santa with the kids. Your Longshoremen Weekend Guide has arrived! What will you do this weekend? Thursday, November 15 SkiDazzle...