ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- In honor and recognition of John Coleman’s leadership and vision.
- ILWU Helps Kids in San Pedro & Wilmington with a Christmas Toy Drive party
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
credit unions Archive
Posted on October 17, 2011 | No CommentsMany credit unions are carefully monitoring their new membership activity as Bank Transfer Day approaches. The Facebook event has over 43,000 attendees on its page with more expecting to follow. Bank Transfer Day encourages everyone to remove funds from major banking institutions and into credit unions on...
Posted on September 1, 2011 | No CommentsCredit Unions are keeping perks while banks are raising fees. The CEO of the Credit Union National Association, Bill Cheney stated that credit unions are serving their members higher dividend rates and lower loan rates. Click Here to watch the video by CNN’s Business News, Poppy Harlow on 8/30/2011.