ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- In honor and recognition of John Coleman’s leadership and vision.
- ILWU Helps Kids in San Pedro & Wilmington with a Christmas Toy Drive party
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
credit score Archive
Posted on August 26, 2013 | No CommentsRecently there was a big news story concerning a lady who won an 18 million dollar settlement from Equifax, one of the nation’s big three credit reporting services. She had numerous errors listed on her credit report simply because Equifax had her report mixed up...
Posted on May 14, 2013 | No CommentsThis week our Ten Smart Money Management Tips topic is the importance of knowing your credit score. These days credit scores determine what you pay for almost everything. And unfortunately, just like everything else, mistakes happen and when you couple that with the ever increasing identity theft...
Posted on March 30, 2012 | No CommentsRepairing or maintaining your credit doesn’t have to be a pain. Take baby steps and start by looking at your credit card debt. Check out a few credit card quick tips below and put in the little bit of work to improve your credit score....
Posted on February 28, 2012 | No CommentsHave you checked your credit score lately? If so, has it dropped? Educate yourself and read this Business Insider article to see the 3 things that will hurt your score. Remember, a low credit score means higher interest rates. Always shoot for a credit score of 760,...