ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 6 – 8, 2013
- How Unions Helped Shape Labor Day
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Cost of Christmas: Are Live Trees or Artificial the Better Deal? – as featured in AOL’s DailyFinancePosted on December 13, 2011 | No CommentsWhat kind of Christmas tree will your family purchase this year? The American Christmas Tree Association states that artificial trees “cost an average of $100 and can save consumers 70% over a 10-year period, the average life span of an artificial tree.” The National Christmas Tree...