ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
- Credit Score Basics
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 10 – 12, 2013
- Mother’s Day Suggestions that will make Mom Happy
- Track Your Spending to Know Where Money Goes
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 3 – 5, 2013
- Get Organized to be Financially Successful
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 26 – 28, 2013
- The Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide April 19 – 21, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
busiest April in port history Archive
Port of L.A. logs busiest April in history, handles 707K cargo containers – as featured in the Contra Costa TimesPosted on May 16, 2012 | No CommentsThe Port of Los Angeles reported the busiest April in the port’s history. 707,182 cargo containers were handled last month – a 14.5 percent increase compared to April 2011. ‘Consumer confidence’ combined with the fact that retailers are preparing for this fall’s ‘back to school’ season...