ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- Direct Deposit Social Security Checks
- The Weekend Guide June 14 – 16, 2013
- Housing Market Recovering…Are You Ready to Become a Homeowner?
- The Weekend Guide June 7 – 9, 2013
- Tips for Protecting Against Debit Card Fraud
- The Weekend Guide May 31 – June 2, 2013
- Shopping Smart Can Save You Money
- Longshoremen’s Memorial Day Weekend Guide May 24 – 27, 2013
- Honoring the Memory of Steve Saggiani
- Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide May 17 – 19, 2013
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Posted on May 16, 2012 | No CommentsThe USS Iowa is coming to San Pedro! The ship, launched in 1942 and considered to be one of the biggest US battleships, will come to rest in San Pedro’s Berth 87 and become a main attraction and landmark in the South Bay. The 7,200-horsepower...