ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- In honor and recognition of John Coleman’s leadership and vision.
- ILWU Helps Kids in San Pedro & Wilmington with a Christmas Toy Drive party
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Posted on March 4, 2013 | No CommentsGone are the days when ATMs were used just to pick up a quick $20. Technology has now progressed so that many ATMs are capable of accepting deposits, both cash and checks. That feature, plus the convenience of withdrawing funds and checking balances, along...
Posted on January 25, 2012 | No CommentsBack in December, we asked our Facebook community one simple question: “How we can make the ILWU Credit Union better for you?” Plenty of great comments were received – a BIG thanks to all who participated. In order to address some of the main comments and issues, we’ve created...
Posted on July 1, 2011 | 1 CommentWe are always listening to the needs and wants of our membership. Our intent is to listen and act upon their request. Whether it is improving our products and services or creating new and convenient ways of accessing their accounts. On June 25, 2011, we...