ILWU Credit UnionServing the Longshoremen industry for over 52 years. It is our mission to help you reach your financial goals. We know you'll find that our account provides great value and service, and we hope you'll take advantage of all of the additional services ILWU Credit Union has to offer.
Credit Union Services
2014 Contract Negotiations account Be sure to ask us about the ILWU Credit Union 2014 Contract Security Account. Get prepared and stand strong during the Contract Negotiations.
What’s Happening at Your Credit Union
Like us on Facebook
- In honor and recognition of John Coleman’s leadership and vision.
- ILWU Helps Kids in San Pedro & Wilmington with a Christmas Toy Drive party
- The Weekend Guide: October 18 – 20, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 11 – 13, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: October 4 – 6, 2013
- Personal Finance Manager – What Can One Do For You?
- The Weekend Guide: Sept 27 – 29, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 20 – 22, 2013
- The Weekend Guide: Sept. 13 – 15, 2013
- Do You Have a Plan if You Find Yourself with a Reduced Income?
Follow the Blog & Stay Up to Date
Posted on May 8, 2013 | No CommentsGuess what’s happening this week? Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 12, and that is right around the corner. Have you gotten your Mom anything for Mother’s Day yet? Time is running out to get her something that will show the love and appreciation that...
Posted on February 20, 2013 | No CommentsYour Longshoremen’s Weekend Guide is here…have you made plans yet?!? After working a hard Longshoremen’s week, you need to relax and enjoy that time off. Here are our suggestions for weekend fun in the L.A. area. Be sure to look at the weather report too....
Posted on October 16, 2012 | No CommentsThe Supreme Court declined a case that would have eliminated early voting in Ohio. Early voting allows residents of Ohio to place their votes during the last three days before Election Day. The process began in 2005 and hit a peak in 2008 – it is...